Angelic Reiki (R)Professional Practitioners WorkshopThis workshop is for those who wish to work with the angelic energy in a professional manner.
This workshop is in two parts.
A minimum of 3 days training is necessary if the student has no prior experience. This workshop can be taught in two separate sessions.
The first part needs 2 days.
Part one has 2 cleanses and attunements, and 2 new healing methods. It focuses on the spiritual principles that are involved in Angelic Reiki as a healing modality.
Part two covers the practical and spiritual issues involved in being a healer. For anyone who is already an experienced professional practitioner an application can be made to omit part 2.
- One clearing and entity release.
- Angelic Reiki 4th Degree attunement
- 3rd & 4th Degree Archangelic Initiation with the Mighty Sarim.
- Etheric body healing
- Spherical healing.
- Information on the two types of healing used in Angelic Reiki; Magnetic and Radiatory.
- Working with the feeling body.
- Review of how to cleanse and dedicate a space and the purpose and function of this in the healing situation.
- Healing into death and an understanding of the death and dying process.
- The nature of disease and the implications of this on the healing session.
- The healing session
- Listening and communication skills
- Feed back
- How to deal with clients who are on medication.
This is for students who are not already experienced practitioners in other modalities.
The information given in the manual regarding the subjects listed below is not just about the mundane but also incorporates an understood of the esoteric and spiritual principles that underpin each of areas.
The depth to which business issues are covered will depend on the teacher’s area of specialist knowledge. Every teacher cannot be expected to be an expert in accountancy, business management and marketing. It is therefore up to the student to source particular information that they might need. The important thing is to gain an understanding of the spiritual aspects involved.
- Setting up in private practice
- Legislation and insurance.
- Practical management, the healing space, renting verses using a space in your home, organising appointments, setting boundaries.
- Fees to be charged for sessions.
- Setting up in business, business plan, funding, and keeping accounts.
- Marketing, promoting yourself and the principals of creating your own reality.
- Ethics with discussion of issues raised.
- Ongoing professional development and discussion of issues raised.
- Mentoring and supervision.
InvestmentPart one is covered over 15~17 hours over 2 days.
The fee includes the manual and certificate.
*Please note that certificates are only given when an agreement to embrace the code of ethics has been signed and case studies have been submitted.
The fee is €225
Part Two is covered over 1 day of 7 hours. The fee is €99